Monday, April 18, 2011

Maternity chic: Pregnant Jessica Alba and Honor show off their summer dresses during coffee run

She recently revealed how pregnancy helped her accept her figure, and it’s easy to see why when Jessica Alba looks this great in maternity wear.
The actress was spotted taking her two-year-old daughter Honor out to Urth Café in Los Angeles in a summery turquoise frock.
Making sure to show off her second pregnancy, Jessica wrapped a tan leather belt above her waistline, which she matched to her hand bag and wedged heels.
two-year-old daughter Honor out for a juice smoothie in Los Angeles
Doting mother: Jessica Alba takes her two-year-old daughter Honor out to a cafe in Los Angeles
The 29-year-old and Honor both tied their hair up as the two-year-old sipped on juice, while her mother opted for an ice coffee from the café.
Honor followed  in her mother’s footsteps by wearing a summer dress, as she prepares to be a big sister to either a little brother or sister.

  More...
  • Keep in touch with the latest showbiz gossip by following the Daily Mail's Twitter page
The Sin City actress, who revealed in February that she and Cash Warren were expecting their second child, told Italian Vogue that she is less critical of herself after giving birth to Honor.
‘I learned to accept my body and to give less importance to my appearance. Being a mother has taught me how to adapt to any situation’, she said.
Maternity chic: The actress looked lovely in a turquoise summer dress and tan wedged heels
Maternity chic: The actress looked lovely in a turquoise summer dress and tan wedged heels
Maternity chic: The actress looked lovely in a turquoise summer dress and tan wedged heels

Hold my hand: Jessica made sure to keep a tight grip on Honor's hand as they strolled down the street
Hold my hand: Jessica made sure to keep a tight grip on Honor's hand as they strolled down the street
Posing for an accompanying photo shoot in the April edition of Vogue Italia, Jessica also revealed that she likes to cover up rather than showing off her famous curves.
‘My own style is probably a mixture of high and low. I’m definitely into sort of layering and I like mystery so I don’t put it all out there.
‘I play dress-up for a living – for photo shoots and for working and movies or whatnot.
‘I sort of wear more revealing things that show my body. But in life I like things that have a little bit more mystery’, she added.
Making a run for it: The 29-year-old put Honor back in her car before running over to the driver's seat to head home
Making a run for it: The 29-year-old put Honor back in her car before running over to the driver's seat to head home
Her latest outfit matched with a cream cardigan was a perfect example of Jessica’s style that was both subtle and chic.
Jessica has also recently said that she’s enjoying being pregnant again and that it is less stressful the second time around.
‘It’s definitely not as daunting. I definitely popped earlier than I did with Honor because the second time around your body has the memory [of the first pregnancy],’ she told People.

No comments:

Post a Comment