Thursday, April 28, 2011

Chantelle Houghton looks thinner than ever as she steps out after revealing she's not eating following split from Rav Wilding

She spoke recently about her 'terrible week' and how she has been struggling to eat following her split from Rav Wilding.
And the results of Chantelle Houghton's 'heartbreak diet' were clear to see as the 27-year-old star stepped out yesterday looking noticeably thinner.
In a black vest top which was left baggy around her tiny waist and white drainpipe trousers, Chantelle appeared tiny in the outfit, which she teamed with a pair of huge sunglasses to hide any upset she might be feeling.



Struggling: Chantelle Houghton looked thinner than ever in a baggy black vest top and white trousers as she stepped out in Essex yesterday
And while Chantelle was with a mystery man, she looked anything but happy as she headed out in Essex looking tired and withdrawn.
Chantelle admitted last week that she was struggling to maintain her healthy diet in the wake of her split from Crimewatch presenter Rav.
She said: 'I don't know if I can even be bothered to wake up tomorrow. It's been a horrible, horrible time. It's awful. I'm devastated.

'I'm not eating properly. It's a side effect of the bad week I've been having. I just don't feel like eating.'



Who's your friend? Despite being with a mystery man, Chantelle looked anything but happy on her day out
The news is likely to worry friends of the Celebrity Big Brother star, who revealed in 2007 that she was suffering from bulimia following her divorce from then-husband, Ordinary Boys singer Samuel Preston.


Withdrawn: Chantelle has admitted she's struggling to eat following the split
Chantelle and Rav split two weeks ago after a public row in the park.
After photographs of the argument were seen, Rav then took to Twitter to publicly end the relationship by tweeting: 'Wanted to clarify situation after speculation 2day. Sadly Chantelle & I are no longer in a relationship as I’ve had to draw a line under it.
'It’s been a really difficult week and a lot has gone on, & I appreciate everyone’s kind words. The relationship wasn't what I wanted so badly and wasn’t the genuine thing I thought it was.'
A source claimed today Rav feels 'stiched up' by the relationship, and claims Chantelle used their relationship to attract publicity.
The source told the Daily Mirror: 'Rav thought Chantelle could be a long-term love, but now he realises she wasn't interested in him.
'Every time they went out jogging or on dates there seemed to be photographers or stories in the media.
'He was being set up and he fell for it and got involved.'
However, a spokesperson for Chantelle denied the claims.
Chantelle and Rav had been dating since October, and had appeared the picture of happiness at various event.
But after the split, Chantelle said she had been left devastated by the end of the relationship.
She said: 'You give six months of your life to someone – you don’t expect this treatment. Everyone could see it was aggressive. I’ve had such a horrible week – it’s been the toughest of my life.



Fuller-figured: Chantelle looking curvy at an event with ex-boyfriend Rav Wilding last December
'For a girl, especially, it’s been horrible. No girl wants to go through this. I find it really painful to talk about. I’m hurt - and I don’t feel good at the moment.'
'The whole business has been very stressful. At one point I was close to getting on a flight and going to New York. I wanted to escape it all, start a new life.
'Then I thought that even though it’s been the week from hell I have to put on a brave face - and my family have been ­really supportive.'

No comments:

Post a Comment