Thursday, April 28, 2011

'You and William are just like me and Mark!' TOWIE's Lauren Goodger comforts 'Kate Middleton' as she gets cold feet before her big day

Lauren Goodger found herself the subject of a comedy sketch earlier this week at a London clothes store.

The Only Way Is Essex star was hoping to pick up some dresses in the exclusive store when she overheard 'Kate Middleton' talking about her impending nuptials on the phone.

And things went from bad to worse when Kate called her over asking advice on what she should do because she had feelings for another man - Prince Harry!



Set up: TOWIE star Lauren Goodger turned agony aunt when she was fooled into believing Kate Middleton was having cold feet about tomorrow's wedding
Lauren was trying on a dress in the changing room when she heard Kate talking about the wedding to a friend, admitting she was 'crapping it' about her big day.


You've been punked! Lauren finds out it was all a joke
'Kate' is heard saying: 'I want my life back. Am I really doing the right thing? I just don't know if being a princess will make up for it.
'I'm meant to be choosing a dress for the third day of the honeymoon but who bloody cares. Most normal people spend the honeymoon shagging don't they?'

More...
The Only Way Is Essex star Lauren Goodger shows off her curves in a tiny red bikini on Spanish engagement holiday
Kate then asked if anybody is there, to which Lauren, who is engaged to fellow TOWIE star Mark Wright, heads over to the changing room curtain to give some agony aunt advice.
Asking if she is alright, Lauren then says: 'Obviously we're completely different people and stuff but I'm on a TV programme as well and I'm now engaged and my relationship is all over the papers every day. Do you know what I mean?'
But then Kate lets Lauren in to her real dilemma - the fact that she is trying to decide between Prince William and Prince Harry, admitting: 'I'm torn between two men. It's not just another guy, it's Harry.
'I accidentally walked in on Harry in the shower when we were at Cloisters and he's huge!'
Struggling to hide her giggles at the unexpected conversation topic, Lauren then replied: 'Oh my god, I think I want to give you a hug and stuff. I wouldn't feel ashamed if that's the way you feel.
'I understand you haven't got anyone to talk to and you can maybe relate to someone.'



Agony aunt: Lauren started giving 'Kate' advice through the changing room curtain



Cold feet: Lauren overheard the Kate lookalike on the phone telling a friend she wasn't sure about the wedding
The sketch, set up by entertainment channel Comedy Central, was then revealed to be a set up as 'Prince William' burst through the changing room to pick up his princess.
Afterwards, Lauren said: 'Do you know what, I was thinking to myself, this is a joke!'
Following the reveal, Lauren then sent a text message to fiancé Mark Wright telling him she had met the real Kate Middleton and they had been invited to the big day.


Retail therapy: Thankfully Lauren was still smiling after the set up




Still giggling: Lauren appeared to find the whole joke completely hilarious as she headed home

No comments:

Post a Comment