Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Only Way Is Essex star Lauren Goodger shows off her curves in a tiny red bikini on Spanish engagement holiday... but she still can't raise a smile

She vowed to get in shape before her holiday this summer.
And it seems Lauren Goodger, on a short break in Spain ahead of her planned to trip to Marbella in a few months' time, has stayed true to her word.
The 24-year-old star strolled around the pool at her hotel in a tiny red bikini, making the most of the sunshine and enjoying a cooling dip.




Bikini body: The Only Way Is Essex's Lauren Goodger showed off her curves in a red bikini while on a short break in Spain

Lauren has been attempting to stick to the 'no carbs before Marbs' rule advocated in the ITV2 show, and appears to have shed a few pounds with her new exercise and healthy eating regime.


Oiling up: Lauren appeared to be enjoying the sunshine but still couldn't raise a smile
Her bid to lose weight comes after fiancé Mark labelled her 'huge' and most recently a 'big mama' after seeing her on-screen.

Talking recently about her bikini body plan, Lauren said: 'I’m one of those people who loses weight quickly, but puts it on just as quickly. If I train and eat healthily you can notice, and if I drink and eat rubbish you can notice.

More...
'You and William are just like me and Mark!' TOWIE's Lauren Goodger comforts 'Kate Middleton' as she gets cold feet before her big day
The only colour is orange: Sam Faiers matches her dress to her tan as she enjoys dinner with Joey and friends
TOWIE's Amy Childs struggles to contain her pneumatic cleavage in a plunging jumpsuit as she hits the shops in Mayfair
'I’m being healthy now and use a personal trainer, Nikki Diamond, who was Scorpio on the TV show Gladiators.
'We do a mix of running and weights, so I feel like I’ve been beaten up the next day! I started training with her in the new year and I’ve really noticed a difference.
'I’m much more toned, and I feel so much more confident in a bikini when I’ve been working out.'
Talking about the healthy eating plan she has been following, Lauren explained: 'I’m not on a diet as such, but I’m eating little and often - things like salads and chicken and smoothies.
'I try to stay away from bread and pasta, and I’ll eat couscous instead of stodgy potatoes.'
And while Lauren now knows what foods she can and can't eat, she knows one of the main reasons she puts on weight - drinking.
She said: 'The day after a night out I crave carbs and eat tons.
'When we were making the show I was often filming late, so even though I’d had dinner I’d be hungry again at one in the morning.




Cooling off: Lauren appears to have lost a few pounds after following an exercise and healthy eating regime
'Thankfully, my tummy stays quite flat but extra weight shows on my arms, face and legs. I’ve got Beyoncé thighs, but Mark says they’re sexy.'


Engagement break: Lauren is believed to be in Spain with fiancé Mark Wright
Lauren is on a celebratory engagement holiday with fiancé Mark in Spain, but is said to be disappointed the Essex promoter didn't choose a more glamorous location for their break.
A source told the Mirror: 'Lauren was upset enough about not going to Dubai because she wanted an exotic engagement holiday.'
Also apparently on the break in Alicante with the newly-engaged pair are Mark's mother Carol, Nanny Pat and his cousin Leah.
There has been a lot of speculation that Lauren and Mark have already filmed their break-up for the season finale of the show next Wednesday night.
But brunette Lauren recently came forward to insist their relationship is entirely genuine.
She said: 'We've got an amazing future and I'm really happy. We've shown everyone for real that it's me he wants. It's true love.
'Mark would never propose just for the show. Now we're back together and people think "poor Lauren", that he's cheated.
'But actually he hasn't. We have great banter and we love all the same things.
'We're just right for each other.'
However, the couple were seen arguing on last night's programme.
And as well as their own relationship issues, Mark and Lauren are also facing disapproval from Mark's family, who believe Lauren is causing a rift with her fiancé and them.
Last night Nanny Pat was seen telling Mark he should visit mother Carol 'at least' once a week, and sister Jessica complained once again that her relationship with Mark is damaged when he is with Lauren.
She told OK! magazine earlier this month: 'I don't think they really work.
'I know there's something there between them and they do love each other and I think that'll go on for a long time.
'But I think it's obvious they don't get on and that's why they constantly argue and constantly split up.'



Loved-up: Lauren posted a picture of herself and Mark on her Twitter page earlier this month

No comments:

Post a Comment